- 28 Posts
Calls all dead. Is this bye bye phone?
Since the Kitkat update, my volume slider hasn't worked. I've had to adjust the volume by going into settings.
The slider bar just won't move.
Worse happened today - I managed a few outgoing calls this morning, but that's now dead, as are incoming. No sound at all on the line.
I can only use the phone for texts.
Is this bye bye phone or is there anything I can do? I own the handset outright so no mobile operator to help out. I'm in the UK. Thanks.
Edit: phone has just updated Kitkat to 4.4.2 and touch wood, it's all working again. Is KK buggy? (yes)
Last edited by sam59; 12-12-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo
- 12-12-2013, 12:52 PM #2
- By cehowardNote3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2013, 05:32 AM
- By SuperIVIan11 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:33 PM
- By jonnyques in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:10 PM
- By mount.zed in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 11:32 AM
- By clemson77on in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:03 AM