- 2 Posts
Nexus can't find wifi network/doesn't connect to mobile data
I have a Nexus and I believe it's up to date and it was working fine until recently. This morning I woke up and it was not connected to my wifi, and it usually is all the time. The wifi seems to be turned on on my phone, but it can't find any networks at all, I tried restarting it, but it still doesn't work. What should I do?
Also, my mobile data has stopped working. One day I had mobile data and the next one it just did not connect. It's in my mobile plan to have data and I have paid my bills.
I recently did a factory data reset, but I can't remember if the data problem existed before that...
Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
- 12-13-2013, 04:16 AM #2
- 12-13-2013, 04:36 AM #4
- 12-16-2013, 12:39 AM #5
- 79 Posts
Re: Nexus can't find wifi network/doesn't connect to mobile data
I've had this problem before. Turn on airplane mode for a minute, then turn it back off again, then try connecting. If that doesn't do it, then restart the device. Otherwise, call tech support. Good luck.
Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 7
- By Sean518848 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:20 PM
- By R8J8D in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:56 AM
- By chrisnutt in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:13 AM
- By victorbarba7896 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:31 PM
- By Shelli Carol in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:35 AM