nexus 4 stolen
could do with some help if possible,
my son has had his phone stolen today from school and i was attempting to track the phone on googles website, problem i have is my son can not remember his account details at all so i can not get into google to track the phone,
i have all the details for the phone. imei number, sku, and serial, do you guys know of anyway i can track this phone or do anything to find out who has the phone.
i will block the phone so it can never be used again if needed but would prefer to find the person that stole it.
thanks for any help.
- 12-17-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 1,358 Posts
Re: nexus 4 stolen
Two things to try:
1. Try to recover your son's Google account information through the web so you can track it or block it online using Google's own tools.
2. Contact the carrier and report the phone stolen, they might be able to block it using the information you have.
- 12-18-2013, 10:52 AM #3
- 12-18-2013, 07:10 PM #4
- By thocomerius in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:06 AM
- By Grizzle34 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:21 AM
- By Patrick Mc Knew in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:32 AM
- By sillyoldhector in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM
- By joetheghost in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:25 AM