Notif. Bar

Mofozofo

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't if this ever happened to someone, but it seems like my notification bar is messed up. It seems like the capacitive screen is being pressed somewhere else. I pull down the bar, it doesn't pull down until I do it slowly. And when I'm about to open a notification, it closes the notification screen(it rolls back up). Reboot didn't change anything. I just woke up this morning and it started doing so. Any solutions, anyone? Thanks!

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't if this ever happened to someone, but it seems like my notification bar is messed up. It seems like the capacitive screen is being pressed somewhere else. I pull down the bar, it doesn't pull down until I do it slowly. And when I'm about to open a notification, it closes the notification screen(it rolls back up). Reboot didn't change anything. I just woke up this morning and it started doing so. Any solutions, anyone? Thanks!
Does this happen anywhere else besides the notification bar?

Mofozofo

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Notification bar only, but I think earlier today some apps started opening randomly(apps on the top row).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mofozofo

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I figured out what the problem is. My touch screen doesnt work on a 1.5cmheight by the whole row. Right from the volume rocker to the power button. Any ideas how this happened? That, like I said, is this morning when I woke up, it happened. Kinda frustrating, knowing that google wont replace my phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781