I don't if this ever happened to someone, but it seems like my notification bar is messed up. It seems like the capacitive screen is being pressed somewhere else. I pull down the bar, it doesn't pull down until I do it slowly. And when I'm about to open a notification, it closes the notification screen(it rolls back up). Reboot didn't change anything. I just woke up this morning and it started doing so. Any solutions, anyone? Thanks!
- 12-17-2013, 11:42 PM #2
Re: Notif. Bar
Ok, so I figured out what the problem is. My touch screen doesnt work on a 1.5cmheight by the whole row. Right from the volume rocker to the power button. Any ideas how this happened? That, like I said, is this morning when I woke up, it happened. Kinda frustrating, knowing that google wont replace my phone.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- By johnnybiggles in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:18 AM
- By Steve Finkelstein in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:10 PM
- By PogoMips in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 05:08 AM
- By joseph olcese in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:48 PM
- By LR7 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:29 PM