4.4.2 update problem
Got the update for 4.4.2 but whiling updating there was an error. Everything is fine now except that I din get the update. What should I do to get the update... I have been checking for 'check for updates' but no use till now..
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-26-2013, 05:08 AM #2
Re: 4.4.2 update problem
Go to google services framework and press clear all data , then go to google play services and clear all data
Restart your phone and hit check for updates. This is how I got my KitKat OTA. Now I know people will say don't force the update and all, but its rubbish. I did mine and I have experienced zero problems!!
- 12-27-2013, 10:48 AM #4
- 12-28-2013, 02:01 AM #6
- 12-28-2013, 12:44 PM #8
- 12-28-2013, 12:46 PM #9
- By tazjet in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:48 AM
- By jonniechamos in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:18 PM
- By craynerd in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:08 PM
- By khriztian704 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:45 AM
- By msng110 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:37 AM