- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 stuck on white google logo
I updated my nexus 4 today because I was tired of seeing the update your phone message. I never rooted my phone or anything like that but when I updated it to jellybean or ice cream, not sure which one, it said error and stopped. I restarted my phone and it went to the white google logo and looped. I could feel the phone vibrate every time the phone turned back on. I did a factory reset and it still goes to the white google logo loop. I searched the forums and everyone just said try factory resetting it, which didn't work. Is there any way of saving my phone?
- 12-30-2013, 03:16 AM #2
- 1,131 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 stuck on white google logo
Sorry about that, looks like another OTA gone wrong. It would update to KitKat. ICS is old and the Nexus 4 never used it, Since you did a factory reset, all your data are lost except for what you synced.
This might be some work involved, but it will restore your phone to stock:
[GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore
But instead of using the old factory image and driver linked in the guide (step 1 and 3), I suggest using this USB Driver and downloading the latest 4.4.2 factory image from here:
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:56 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM
- By KanchB in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Marc Kaluza in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:14 PM
- By SalixIncendium in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 03:56 PM