- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 overheating and battery draining issues?!
I've had a Nexus 4 phone for about half a year now, and from the beginning, there's always been an overheating issue - not just a little warm to the touch, but uncomfortably-burning-in-my-pocket type of thing. It usually only happens when I leave it in enclosed spaces, such as a pocket or backpack, but there's no way I can keep my phone in my hand all the time! It keeps heating up, and the battery will go from 95%+ down to being dead within 2 hours. Has anyone else had the same experience and/or knows of any possible issues? Thanks!
- 01-08-2014, 08:09 AM #2
- 01-09-2014, 03:30 PM #3
- 08-09-2014, 03:23 AM #4
- 08-09-2014, 08:55 AM #5
- By sparkeater79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:14 PM
- By slyder0244 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:14 AM
- By gfsockmonkey in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:34 PM
- By ilambson in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 01:32 AM
- By joshuadjohnson22 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:35 PM