Internet doesn't work off WiFi unless I turn WiFi off.
When I'm not around wifi and try to get online, phone won't use cellular unless I manually turn off WiFi. Can I set up the phone to use cellular automatically whenever wifi isn't available?The Practical BBQ'r !
- 01-09-2014, 01:12 AM #2
- 01-11-2014, 07:57 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Internet doesn't work off WiFi unless I turn WiFi off.
I had a similar issue and first found that the phone had Mobile Data turned off. Then under the Wi-Fi settings, I had to turn off the option to always scan for WI-FI or it just wouldn't want to use the network. Not sure if that will solve your problems but worth a check.
- By barkins in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:19 AM
- By Illustrator Joe in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:37 PM
- By sjlamb77 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:08 PM
- By thehawaiianlion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:50 PM
- By Primer88 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:31 PM