- 314 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't find devices on Play Store app
When I go to the Play Store from my Nexus 4 I can't find devices to purchase. When I use my desktop I have the option to purchase device's.
How can I buy a device while using the phone?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-11-2014, 10:52 AM #2
Re: Can't find devices on Play Store app
Hi, it isn't possible to use the app to buy devices. You'll have to use a browser on your phone at the device page to make purchases.
Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-11-2014, 01:38 PM #4
- By monu13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2016, 07:51 PM
- By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:37 AM
- By mzsh92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
- By Skip Tannen in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Firegold21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:35 AM