- 1 Posts
Nexus 4: Touchscreen does not work well
Need your urgent help. Recently the touch screen area where the apps for the browser, phone, email , camera and shortcut for to reach all app is not working. Eben when you flip the phone it does not work. Initially when I flipped the phone this area of the screen will work.
Any idea how can I fix it? I try Reset few times but it did not solve the problem. I called Google but they only suggestion they had is either Reset or all LG
Thank you for your help!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 12:38 PM.
- 01-16-2014, 11:34 AM #2
- 01-16-2014, 11:56 AM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-16-2014, 12:12 PM #4
Re: Touchscreen does not work well
I had an issue similar to this on a Motorola tablet. The only fix was to send it in for repair and they sent me a new one. Although my issue was all over the screen the symptoms were alike.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By kmolls in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:43 PM
- By DavidKoss1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:43 AM
- By fujiteam in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:10 AM
- By Thomas Day in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:31 AM