- 2 Posts
Data works on my Nexus 4, but voice and SMS don't.
Hi I'm new here and I just got a nexus 4 off my friend. So I cut the sim and put it in but the data works but the text messaging and phone doesn't work it says mobile service unavailable. Hopefully I didn't put this in a wrong section please forgive if I did. So I'm wondering why my data works and nothing else does I tried the #4646 or something like that but it didn't work no matter what setting i used.
- 01-20-2014, 03:54 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 11:15 AM #4Current Personal Phone: Moto G 2015
Current Work Phone: Apple iPhone 5S (Uhhgg... I didn't have a choice)
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: Nexus 4, HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 01-20-2014, 11:43 AM #5
- By Adam Jantunen in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:07 PM
- By insidiouswolfe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:45 PM
- By jonpride in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 26Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:17 PM
- By raydawgone in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:21 AM
- By jbeachy in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:38 PM