- 2 Posts
Data works on my Nexus 4, but voice and SMS don't.
Hi I'm new here and I just got a nexus 4 off my friend. So I cut the sim and put it in but the data works but the text messaging and phone doesn't work it says mobile service unavailable. Hopefully I didn't put this in a wrong section please forgive if I did. So I'm wondering why my data works and nothing else does I tried the #4646 or something like that but it didn't work no matter what setting i used.
- 01-20-2014, 03:54 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 11:15 AM #4
Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal/Stock KOT49H) / LG G2 on Verizon (Work/Stock)
- 773 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- 01-20-2014, 11:43 AM #5
- By jonpride in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 10Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:17 AM
- By insidiouswolfe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:11 PM
- By raydawgone in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:21 AM
- By Adam Jantunen in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:11 PM
- By jbeachy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:38 PM