- 227 Posts
GEL too many icons
Hey guys when I go to the app drawer on Google experience launcher there are too many icons appearing.
I am using stock 4.4.2 ROM rooted with Franco kernal.
If some can help me get rid of these and go back to the default it would be appreciated.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- 01-25-2014, 06:59 AM #2
Re: GEL too many icons
2 things going on here
the GEL increases the icon size, so each page appears to be fuller (less empty room between icons). It also changes your grid from stock (I believe it was 5 rows, by 4 columns). GEL changes this to 5 rows by 6 columns.
I don't believe there is any option to alter this if it's a stock ROM, unless you use an alternate launcher (Nova is a good one, among others) which usually have options to change the grid size and the icon size in your app drawer."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 01-25-2014, 07:41 AM #3
- 01-25-2014, 08:07 AM #4
- 01-25-2014, 08:23 AM #5
- 227 Posts
- By jangeez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 28Last Post: 10-18-2014, 01:49 AM
- By robert wiggins in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:37 PM
- By lexfrancis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Oakshan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:13 AM
- By redeyss in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:11 PM