- 3 Posts
Nexus 4: Horizontal lines after installing new screen
I broke my nexus 4 LCD and I decided to fix it my self. Before assembling the LCD I've tested it and it was working fine. However after assembling the phone the LCD works fine after I press the wake button for like 2 seconds. After that some horizontal lines start to appear on the screen!! Any idea about this issue
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-29-2014 at 02:38 AM.
- 01-29-2014, 02:24 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:32 AM
- By eugchen in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:24 AM
- By chronic illusionz in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Devinn_1992 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:26 AM