- 5 Posts
Make audible notification when connecting/disconneting USB charging cable
I have a Nexus 4 and I'd like it make a notification sound when I connect/disconnect the USB charger.
The Nexus 4 doesn't do this by default, and as I can't find an app. to do this, it seems Tasker (or similar) is the only way.
I don't really have the time to learn Tasker, so does anybody out there know if there is an app. (preferably) or a Tasker script (or Action, or whatever it's called) already made for this job, or where I may find one?
- 02-03-2014, 08:15 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Make audible notification when connecting/disconneting USB charging cable
I have installed DU Batttery Saver and it does indeed make a nice tone when connecting the charging cable. It does not however, make a tone when disconnecting, but I can live with that.
Thank-you for the recommendation, but if anybody knows how to get the disconnection notification, I'd be happy to hear about it.
- 02-03-2014, 10:17 PM #4
- By carolineelise3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2015, 09:43 PM
- By Randomhero180 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2015, 01:10 PM
- By dimm0k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:31 PM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:04 PM
- By thezeke in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:44 AM