- 02-06-2014, 12:57 AM #2
Do you mean you want to Disable those apps? You can't completely uninstall Google+ (not sure about Hindi) unless you're rooted.
That message is standard. Disabling Google Hindi will certainly be fine. If you Disable Google+, you might not get access to the new Google Photos app (although if you have the stock Gallery app, that should still work for you).
- 02-06-2014, 01:38 AM #4
- 02-15-2014, 01:00 AM #5
- By FatCat0 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:14 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:33 PM
- By Andcen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:51 PM
- By DNSJR in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:08 PM
- By conoki in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:50 AM