- 40 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 4: small dot
Hey I have just recently noticed that there is a small dot, kinda like a pixel, in the middle of my screen that doesn't go away. Only noticeable when on a black or dark background, doesn't effect how the phone works and I'm not really fussed about it but I'm just curious if anyone has the sane problem
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-07-2014, 10:03 PM #2
Re: small dot
That's what we refer to as a "stuck" pixel. I had one on a phone right at the top in the notification bar once. Like you said, it's not interfering with anything and most of the time it's not visible, but when it does draw your attention it can be a bit frustrating.
- 02-08-2014, 07:22 AM #4
Re: Nexus 4: small dot
Pray your on warranty and get a replacement of it really bothers you.
I know this is for pc's http://m.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Stuck-Pix...an-LCD-Monitor don't attempt it on a phone haha. But follow the first 2 steps of contacting the manufacturer
- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.
- By lee boz in forum Android GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:23 PM
- By Iso10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:00 PM
Survey Questionnaire App for AndroidDear All, I want to make an Android mini App that have a small sBy Naveeddil in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:54 PM
- By ObiWanYJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:31 PM
- By mht20 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:02 PM