- 39 Posts
Nexus 4: small dot
Hey I have just recently noticed that there is a small dot, kinda like a pixel, in the middle of my screen that doesn't go away. Only noticeable when on a black or dark background, doesn't effect how the phone works and I'm not really fussed about it but I'm just curious if anyone has the sane problem
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-07-2014 at 11:54 PM.
- 02-07-2014, 09:03 PM #2
Re: small dot
That's what we refer to as a "stuck" pixel. I had one on a phone right at the top in the notification bar once. Like you said, it's not interfering with anything and most of the time it's not visible, but when it does draw your attention it can be a bit frustrating.
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 02-08-2014, 06:22 AM #4» Tom Fairclough «
» Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae «
» I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune «
- By Iso10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:00 PM
- By lee boz in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Survey Questionnaire App for AndroidDear All, I want to make an Android mini App that have a small sBy Naveeddil in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:54 PM
- By ObiWanYJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:31 PM
- By mht20 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:02 PM