Nexus 4 major problem please help!!
Hello, I have a Nexus 4 that had CM11 and was rooted but I was deleting things in rootbrowser and deleted the wrong file and the whole phone just crashed and now wont start up, I tried flashing a new rom and tried going back to stock but it wont show up on my computer, fastboot, or adb anymore and IDK what to do and I need help...it just stays on the boot screen and doesnt do anything else the file i deleted was in the framework folder and was an apk and im not sure how to fix it, it wont show up anywhere no matter where i plug it in at and its a very expensive paperweight now please help meeeee. I can still get to bootloader and into CWM but i cant flash or start up the phone at all.
- 02-14-2014, 12:48 AM #2
Re: Nexus 4 major problem please help!!
At the boot loader screen (before you choose to enter Recovery) the device is in adb mode, use a toolkit to push adb commands. Or use a toolkit to push a ROM zip onto your phone, enter Recovery, do a factory reset and flash the ROM.
- 02-15-2014, 11:43 PM #4
- 02-15-2014, 11:44 PM #5
- 02-17-2014, 03:35 AM #8
- By AndroidCentralSean in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:52 AM
- By cr250_250 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Vlosaloty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:59 PM
- By galacticstormtrooper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:25 PM
- By ravencamp6 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:43 PM