I have an unlocked Google Nexus 4. The google search engine was working fine and now whenever I try it says "HTTP Error 500: An internal error was encountered." How can I fix this? I am still able to check my email through my email app, but the search engine isn't working.
- 02-15-2014, 11:15 AM #2
- 02-15-2014, 01:53 PM #4
- By ladyfinesse08 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:29 PM
- By Nav12345 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM
- By soreil57 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:49 PM
- By HIMAN1998 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Spicey-Ryan in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:35 PM