- 2 Posts
Nexus 4: Translucent Bars
Is there any other way in getting Translucent Bars without the GEL as the only reason to that is that is it gives you big icons with low resolution, also I am unsure if launchers like Apex and Nova waste a lot of battery? Otherwise I would use them.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-16-2014 at 12:53 PM.
- 02-15-2014, 04:04 PM #2
Re: Translucent Bars
You can use the Xposed Framework if your device is rooted. See this thread: [Guide] Getting started with Xposed Framework
As for using other launchers, you shouldn't see a significant increase in battery usage. I've used Apex, Nova, ADW, Action, Aviate, and other launchers, and the only battery drain I noticed corresponded directly with media-rich widgets or location/network access (for example, in Aviate) — which is to be expected. I think that, at least in some cases, those reporting increased battery usage after switching to a third-party launcher are actually seeing the result of interacting with their launcher in different ways (after all, most launchers have different features and options).Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 02-16-2014, 10:34 AM #4
- By ycc in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:07 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:37 AM
- By newinthowai in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:29 AM
- By eb63 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 09:57 PM
- By Dogga85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:37 PM