- 181 Posts
Bluetooth turning off and not being able to turn back on.
Every once in a while my bluetooth will just turn itself off, and it won't let me turn it back on. I'll press to turn it on, and it will say "turning on bluetooth" or w/e then it just goes back to off. I have to then restart my phone to be able to turn bluetooth back on. I have a stock Nexus 4 not rooted.. Anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
- 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM #2
- 02-18-2014, 04:40 AM #3
- 02-18-2014, 01:51 PM #4
- 10-17-2016, 10:48 PM #5
- 12 Posts
Re: Bluetooth turning off and not being able to turn back on.
This is happening to me now on my moto X Pure edition on Android 6.0
It was fine for and then just recently this started happening. I have had the phone just less than a year.
I cannot turn Bluetooth back on. Sometimes a restart of the phone will allow me to turn it back on for a little while, but then it still switches off. I have tried removing all Bluetooth devices, force stopping Bluetooth share and clearing data on that service. I have removed a few of the recent apps I have installed too. Nothing seems to help so far.
- By K83476552 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:42 PM
- By ruhban in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Lordklutz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:35 AM
- By jhmac77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:01 AM
- By crazycrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:12 PM