- 177 Posts
Bluetooth turning off and not being able to turn back on.
Every once in a while my bluetooth will just turn itself off, and it won't let me turn it back on. I'll press to turn it on, and it will say "turning on bluetooth" or w/e then it just goes back to off. I have to then restart my phone to be able to turn bluetooth back on. I have a stock Nexus 4 not rooted.. Anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
- 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM #2
- 02-18-2014, 04:40 AM #3
- 02-18-2014, 01:51 PM #4
- By ruhban in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Lordklutz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:35 AM
- By K83476552 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM
- By jhmac77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:01 AM
- By crazycrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:12 PM