Nexus 4 ringtones just stopped working.
Over the weekend my ringtones just stopped working. All the sounds have been replaced by a "dong" sound that is very quiet.
I had not installed or updated anything prior to this happening. I only had zedge installed for ringtones and it worked flawlessly till this point.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem before or have any idea how to fix this.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-23-2014, 08:37 AM #2
Re: Nexus 4 ringtones just stopped working.
Sounds like your Zedge folder got deleted or wiped accidentally... Grab ES File Explorer (or similar) and browse the file system and see if /sdcard/zedge contains wallpaper and ringtone folders and see if the files are there.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- By vitrag24 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 04:00 AM
- By lexfrancis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 46Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:16 PM
- By Joshua Ford 74 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:22 PM
- By jbomb11 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:58 PM
- By tr-1 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:45 AM