Charging N4 issue
So I have noticed that even after 9 hours on charge, my N4 will say 99% charged. This seems to be a random issue. I am not using my N4 charger either. I switched to my Galaxy S4 charger about 3 months ago because I brought my N4 charger to work and someone stole it. Could this be the cause of the abnormal charge time?
- 02-23-2014, 07:21 PM #2
Re: Charging N4 issue
If its still holding a good charge, I would live with it. Does it do it on all chargers?
Otherwise resetting could be tried...I just wouldn't do it if its not a big problem.N5 Black 32GB (5.1), N4 (5.02), iphone 5 (ios 8.1), ONE+64GB, N7(5.1) AT&T
- By Maelstrom728 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 04-05-2015, 07:35 PM
- By DWooderson in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2014, 07:44 AM
- By jerthorne in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:07 AM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:01 PM