Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SMS messaging

I have a nexus 4 and a samsung, when I am texting with Samsung , that is offering words based on grammer or once I type beginning it shows best match , that is amazing and I thing the phone reading my mind taht what I want to type. Mostly I really do not type that much, just choose from word offered.... but for Nexus 4 this function does not works that mucj smart, in most of the cases I need to type to last alphabet then it helps me with nearest words, which makes texting more time consuming.... IS there are app or other solution which supporitng more Words and grammer Or more smarter that what I have on Nexus 4 to make it similar to Samsung messaging?
    Thanks,

Default Re: SMS messaging

Quote Originally Posted by H2535 View Post
    I have a nexus 4 and a samsung, when I am texting with Samsung , that is offering words based on grammer or once I type beginning it shows best match , that is amazing and I thing the phone reading my mind taht what I want to type. Mostly I really do not type that much, just choose from word offered.... but for Nexus 4 this function does not works that mucj smart, in most of the cases I need to type to last alphabet then it helps me with nearest words, which makes texting more time consuming.... IS there are app or other solution which supporitng more Words and grammer Or more smarter that what I have on Nexus 4 to make it similar to Samsung messaging?
    Thanks,
    Swiftkey is your best bet. This is a 3rd party keyboard. It has all the functions you are looking for plus more. You can download a free trial app. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking for excellent prediction
    atrix2noob likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you my friend, I will give it a Try and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by H2535 View Post
    Thank you my friend, I will give it a Try and let you know
    hope you enjoy it. It really is a cracking app for understanding what you want to type without you typing it
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That is what I am looking for.... thanks

Global Posts
    412 Global Posts

I use SwiftKey on both my Nexus 4 and Nexus 7. I love it but get annoyed that sometimes both my N4 and N7 revert back to the stock android keyboard seemingly randomly.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

in the setup I only chosen the Swiftkey Keyboard, and Uncheck the Original google key board, that might help you not to switch between these two.