Nexus 4: Pink Flickering Screen/Icon Shift

pjc001

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
After I uploaded a bunch of apps to my Nexus 4 the screen turned pink and began flickering madly. I figured that I had made a mess of the upload madness and deleted everything I had just put on there, turned the phone off and then on again a couple of times. The pink screen/flickering disappeared but icons on my home screen had rearranged themselves, other icons were scattered on other pages, my folders disappeared, the apps drawer now swipes right instead of left, and the time/battery status/wireless bar at the top shifted to the left rather than stay on the right. In other words, all icons and the app drawer shifted from the right to left. The phone is not rooted and I am using the stock launcher. I think my screw up was putting Tool Box on there at the suggestion of a friend. What do you think happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

pjc001

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pink Flickering Screen/Icon Shift

I fixed the right to left problem. Went into develop options and unclicked Force RTL layout direction. Not sure how that was turned on in the first place. Still can't figure out the pink screen flickering problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance