- 153 Posts
will it be okay?
I just noticed yesterday I got 2 hair line cracks on the back of my phone, one is about 1" long and the other is about 1/4" long, - they both going diagonal in the top right corner.
but the rest of the phone and the front of the phone are in mint condition. Should I just get a good case to cover it up and keep it safe from future damage? the cracks are hardly noticeable unless you hold the phone in the light - I just noticed them yesterday.
Which case do y'all recommend? I want something black that doesn't get dirty/build up dust/grime around the edges like previous cases I've had and also offers good protection without being super bulky.
- 03-07-2014, 05:11 AM #2
- 03-07-2014, 08:37 AM #3
Re: will it be okay?
I have been using the Ionic Guardian case, it is $7 on Amazon with free shipping and available in a variety of colors including all black. Fits well, offers excellent protection and adds minimal bulk. I highly recommend it.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 03-08-2014, 09:41 PM #4
- By Jared Colbert1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Jared Colbert1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:15 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:12 AM
- By Huff in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:07 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:47 PM