Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default will it be okay?

I just noticed yesterday I got 2 hair line cracks on the back of my phone, one is about 1" long and the other is about 1/4" long, - they both going diagonal in the top right corner.

but the rest of the phone and the front of the phone are in mint condition. Should I just get a good case to cover it up and keep it safe from future damage? the cracks are hardly noticeable unless you hold the phone in the light - I just noticed them yesterday.

Which case do y'all recommend? I want something black that doesn't get dirty/build up dust/grime around the edges like previous cases I've had and also offers good protection without being super bulky.

Without a case you will get more of those, and eventually you'll have some on the screen. It's however not a big deal and your phone is not in any kind of danger.

Can't make recommendations though, never used a case.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    1,011 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beanstalk with Hells-Core

Default Re: will it be okay?

I have been using the Ionic Guardian case, it is $7 on Amazon with free shipping and available in a variety of colors including all black. Fits well, offers excellent protection and adds minimal bulk. I highly recommend it.
    Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
    Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Official Beanstalk)
    Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
    Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P

Global Posts
    7,398 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: will it be okay?

I would suggest a case as well. It'll help prevent larger cracks, and if it does crack further, it'll protect you from any glass that may split.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app