Nexus 4: SwiftKey problems
I have been having issues with SwiftKey lately. Sometimes I will use the microphone option to speak a word that SwiftKey cannot spell properly (nor can I), and after I go back to the typing method, I am unable to edit or delete any of the spoken words. I will then have to exit the forum /text message section and try again, being careful not to use the microphone option. Has anyone experienced this?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 09:12 AM.
- 03-08-2014, 09:14 AM #2
- By jc0187 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:06 PM
- By rickyjohn in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Pink in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:01 AM
- By Harry Nicholson in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:09 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:36 AM