- 26 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Drop in Performance..
This is my first post here. Been reading threads here for awhile though.
My nexus 4 is by far the best phone I've ever had. But over the past few months it just seems to be struggling. Turns off while I'm using it, keyboard dies and has to be forced closed, not connecting to Wi-Fi at home, some apps having issues force closing. Is anyone else having similar problems?
I like kit Kat but seems to have gotten worse since that update... Any suggestions? Or is it Google telling me to buy the nexus 5?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-27-2014, 10:02 PM #2
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 30Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:59 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:31 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:12 AM
- By umby75fg in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:44 AM
- By AerIshida in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:56 PM