Someone please help.
I was flashing nexus 4 battery mod which can found right here: [MOD][KRT16O] Center Clock I Battery % Mod I odex I deodexed I 7 versions I Nexus 4 - xda-developers
I flashed it everything went fine until I opened my notifications on top. The clock and settings Icons are highlighted and when I press them they turn green.
Idk how to fix this I think there might be some other reason for this and not the battery mod.
If someone can help me it would be appreciated I am running android 4.4.2.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- 04-05-2014, 05:09 PM #3
- 04-05-2014, 05:40 PM #4
- By Wendy Tyo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2016, 04:18 PM
- By cambelljose in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 26Last Post: 11-01-2016, 08:59 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 02-06-2015, 09:08 AM
- By smallfrys in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:25 PM
- By waleed az in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 08:16 PM