- 1 Posts
N4 cell broadcasts- tornado warning didn't warn me!
Noob with an N4 (rooted, 4.4.2) here, I've got cell broadcasts turned on with everything checked, even the tsunami/earthquake warning.
Last Wednesday the screen showed a CMAS monthly test notification screen, but I didn't hear an alert sound.
Today we had a tornado warning, the guy next to me had his phone (not a nexus, not my carrier) go off, mine did not.
I called my carrier, no useful info.
Is there another setting on another menu that might be interfering with this function?
- 04-18-2014, 04:42 PM #2
- By snake0203 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:32 PM
- By donnation in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Digitalstorm in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 02:22 AM
- By PoisonDarts8714 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:13 PM
- By 1fastmr2 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:53 AM