Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unrooted Nexus 4 stuck at circles - Tried Flash Stock + Unroot (bootloop)

Hi guys,

I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like this but I've been banging my head against the wall trying to fix this phone from advice found in other threads. I've got an unrooted Nexus 4. Never been messed with. The phone battery died so when I plugged it in to charge and booted the phone up it got stuck in a bootloop at the circles. You can turn the phone off and every time you start it the phone never makes it past the circles.

I have unlocked the bootloader and tried flashing the phone back to stock. It successfully flashes the phone using Wug's toolkit but even when the phone boots it still never makes it past the circles. Any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it? From what I've been reading it seems like Wug's Flash + Unroot when a phone is stuck in boot loop is the ultimate fix, but even that isn't getting the job done! Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Unrooted Nexus 4 stuck at circles - Tried Flash Stock + Unroot (bootloop)

Uh... Anyone? Haha...

Default Re: Unrooted Nexus 4 stuck at circles - Tried Flash Stock + Unroot (bootloop)

What did you do for a solution, now that's it's 2 months later? I had the same thing happen last night; it went to sleep and won't wake up!

I had this happen the other day. I held down the power button for at least 10 seconds, and it finally rebooted. This time, it didn't hang at the circles.