- 313 Posts
Net10 email WiFi issue
I am on Net10 ATT. If I am on WiFi everything works OK with all of my email both Web based such as Gmail and Yahoo, plus my pop3 and IMAP accounts.
If I am not on WiFi my non-web email won't send or receive depending on which ISP the account is based at.
I called Net10 and reset the APN settings to to what they said and I have full email service only when on WiFi.
Posted via Android Central App
- By zach2519 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2014, 11:33 AM
- By Tiny400 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:53 AM
- By tabinin in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:54 AM
- By Patricia Johnson1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:38 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:06 AM