- 05-12-2014, 10:35 PM #2
Re: Charging Heat
How hot? Use GSAM or better battery Stats to find out... If its getting over 125-130 degrees F or so disconnect it immediately and don't try to charge it again till it cools down. Try a different charging source or cable.
Overheating Li-Ion or LiPo batteries can be dangerous, and/or significantly reduce their life and capacity.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkCurrent Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By TomD in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:58 AM
- By mohd karim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Im2shady4u13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:37 AM
- By kimmandy36 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:08 AM
- By glenmaxi in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:16 PM