- 05-12-2014, 11:35 PM #2
Re: Charging Heat
How hot? Use GSAM or better battery Stats to find out... If its getting over 125-130 degrees F or so disconnect it immediately and don't try to charge it again till it cools down. Try a different charging source or cable.
Overheating Li-Ion or LiPo batteries can be dangerous, and/or significantly reduce their life and capacity.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
- By kimmandy36 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:16 AM
- By TomD in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 01:58 AM
- By mohd karim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Im2shady4u13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:37 AM
- By glenmaxi in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 04:16 PM