- 5 Posts
Nexus 4 active screen during call
Hi, i have a problem with my N4.
During a call the screen turns black but the touch screen still works because i press buttons with my face.
I have to mention that the proximity sensor works because i tested it with many apps.
P.S. The screen was changed
If anyone can help
Edit: i used slide to wake/sleep from trickster Mod and after disabled it the proximity worked just fine.
- 06-29-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 active screen during call
I just registered for the site, just to comment: thank you for coming back and posting your answer. This issue has been driving me mad for weeks, and I was loading different ROMs, thinking it was a system problem. I was disabling apps that I had installed (Lux) thinking that they also might contribute. Only after stumbling into this post and seeing your edit did I realize that I too was using S2S/S2W. After disabling that, I have had no issues.
You sir, win the "good guy Greg" award for the day!
Thanks again, and take care!
- By twdawson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:15 AM
- By alphonsus2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 06:34 PM
- By AdamG3 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 05:59 PM
- By bhorinek in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:52 PM
- By callihan_44 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:11 PM