- 05-16-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM #3
Re: battery savers
Greenify and JuiceDefender are decent, if configured correctly... Stay away from Snapdragon Battery Guru though.
The key to these apps is configuration, and "sleeping" or restricting the right apps and services, you can actually make you battery life if you do it incorrectly.
In general use I found most of these add little in normal, I skip them in most cases.Current Personal Phone: Moto G 2015
Current Work Phone: Apple iPhone 5S (Uhhgg... I didn't have a choice)
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: Nexus 4, HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By triscuit22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:49 AM
- By monicajae in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:55 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:37 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:36 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:56 AM