- 05-16-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM #3
Re: battery savers
Greenify and JuiceDefender are decent, if configured correctly... Stay away from Snapdragon Battery Guru though.
The key to these apps is configuration, and "sleeping" or restricting the right apps and services, you can actually make you battery life if you do it incorrectly.
In general use I found most of these add little in normal, I skip them in most cases.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Official Beanstalk)
Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By triscuit22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:49 AM
- By monicajae in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:55 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:37 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2014, 11:36 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:56 AM