- 05-24-2014, 11:07 PM #2
Re: How can it be?
The icon indicates charge voltage is present, the battery screen doesn't show charging because your device is using more current than its being supplied.
Have you rebooted? Are you charging off a PC or the factory charger?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkCurrent Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Stock Lollipop with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 05-24-2014, 11:09 PM #3
- 05-25-2014, 08:38 AM #4
- 1,634 Posts
- By Cdallmeyer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
- By neo905 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:40 AM
- By swisstrader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 05:11 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:17 PM
- By ya_boy_reyes in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 05:00 PM