- 1 Posts
Data is on, but can't access the internet
I have a weird problem with my Nexus 4. This happened starting this morning... my mobile data is on and I can access Facebook (app). However, this is the only app/internet access that works. Other apps such as Twitter, Gmail, NHL, whatsapp and Google Chrome can't connect online - it keeps saying you do not have internet access.
I've tried restarting the phone and made sure that my wifi is off. On a side note wifi works perfectly fine - when I connect via wifi all the app connected to the internet just fine.
Let me know if someone have an idea on how to fix this! Would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
- 05-29-2014, 11:15 AM #2
Re: Data is on, but can't access the internet
It sounds like a very specific problem, but try this (I'm running a custom ROM so the steps may be slightly different);
- Open Settings
- Hit "More..." under Data Usage
- Open "Mobile networks" then "Access Point Names"
- There should be more than one APN, so select one that hasn't been selected
- Try and see if it works now
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:46 AM
- By dqdude in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:11 AM
- By Mr. Chicken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:00 PM
- By Kirbologist in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:56 PM
- By andawake in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:27 PM