Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Angry Others not getting my emails when I reply from Nexus 4.

Hello everyone, I have a very strange issue. Let me do my best to explain what's going on.
    I have a LG Nexus 4 and sometime a bunch of months ago I lost the ability to reply from one of my emails when I get a reply on kijiji.

Here is what I know so far.

I have a bunch of adds on kijiji(sorta like craiglist) which are registered under an email account that I have with Google. If somebody emails me from the site, it goes to my phone. I do get the email and I can see/read it. If I try to reply to the email, the person will not see a reply at all.

If I use my kijiji sales email and email my personal account, it works just fine. If I reply from my personal account, my sales account will also get it.
    I am confused and lost on why I can't reply to email that I get from this site. The email won't send at all even though it looks like it.

I am not sure if this is a 4.4 issue as it did work before but then suddenly stopped months ago.

I have searched google and haven't found anything in relation to this as a common problem.
    I hope my description was clear. I can re-phrase if needed.

Thank you

Default Re: Others not getting my emails when I reply from Nexus 4.

I'm having problems with the stock KitKat email client. Often I'll send a message, and it just sits in the outbox. This happens with multiple accounts, including Exchange and Hotmail, and regardless of whether I'm connected to Wi-Fi or HSPA.

Also, when I swipe to delete, I often get an error message.

I'm wondering if KitKat has email problems across the board.