- 06-10-2014, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Android 4.3.3 update ....taking close to 4 hours!! How to stop
Welcome to the forums.
Sorry for the delay in seeing your post. I wouldn't stop it. You are essentially flashing a new OS. Stopping it now would possibly brick the device.
Since it has been a few more hours, has it finalized?
- By vinayaketx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 01:31 AM
- By kenzi100c in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:53 AM
- By Terrie CMarrero in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Paul Stavrou in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:22 AM
- By Tess Trotter in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM