- 3 Posts
Display slightly different after dropping phone
I dropped my Nexus 4 and the screen is now slightly shifted by a couple mm (misaligned if anything, seeing slightly purpleish on the left side) and what's more sucky the color and brightness of the phone seems to have faded as everything is slightly matte black now. The black looks more like a grey! How can I fix this? Is there anything I can do to wipe the display or is it a hardware problem? Thanks in advance!!!
- 06-11-2014, 04:58 PM #2
Re: Display slightly different after dropping phone
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about the mishap. It sounds most likely to be a hardware problem, given the timing of the drop. Maybe you could bring it to a cellphone repair shop to get an estimate.
- By BECAV0602 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
- By lesapt59 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:34 PM
- By vlas23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2014, 10:16 AM
- By archangel849 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:01 PM
- By JLo866 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:46 PM