- 17 Posts
Did a search. So there is no way to stop update notifications?
I'm happy with 4.4.2, I'm happy with my LTE, I'm happy with my Nexus 4.
I'm not happy T-mobile keeps sending me the update notification for 4.4.3. Twrp stopped the last one from loading on my phone but then I got another notification.
Any Ideas how to stop it?
- 06-15-2014, 09:35 PM #2
Re: Did a search. So there is no way to stop update notifications?
Root your phone. In all honesty, though, unless there's an overwhelmingly compelling reason not to, I encourage everyone to take every update, if only for the security and bug fixes.
- By joseyp in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:29 PM
- By Franci Ki in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:48 PM
- By tahoekid in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:36 PM
- By heron61 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:48 PM