- 06-20-2014, 05:12 PM #2
- 7,383 Posts
- Assassin 'Droid
re: How do I flash the 4.4.4 OTA zip to my Nexus 4?
Here's the process: How to manually update your Nexus tablet to KitKat [updated] | Android Central
These things do often fail with a custom recovery. You may want to flash the stock bootloader/recovery, then flash the OTA and then reflash your custom recovery. Otherwise, try flashing directly through ADB via the SDK.
- By RushedUserName in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 34Last Post: 01-07-2015, 01:33 PM
- By tsawrie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:31 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:43 PM