- 06-20-2014, 04:12 PM #2
- 11,400 Posts
- Assassin 'Droid
re: How do I flash the 4.4.4 OTA zip to my Nexus 4?
Here's the process: How to manually update your Nexus tablet to KitKat [updated] | Android Central
These things do often fail with a custom recovery. You may want to flash the stock bootloader/recovery, then flash the OTA and then reflash your custom recovery. Otherwise, try flashing directly through ADB via the SDK.
- By RushedUserName in forum HTC One M8Replies: 65Last Post: 06-23-2016, 09:49 PM
- By tsawrie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 08-28-2015, 08:38 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 05:43 PM