Wi-fi screwed up since 4.4.4 update

Zenith49

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I installed the 4.4.4 update yesterday without checking anything and now my N4 does not see either of my wireless networks even when I'm right next to them. It'll register the neighbors nets, but not any of mine.

What's up with that??? I tried re-booting and that helped a bit. It saw and logged into the network I was sitting next to. Then it disappeared.

What can I do to fix this or do I have to wait for google?

TIA
Zenith

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I installed the 4.4.4 update yesterday without checking anything and now my N4 does not see either of my wireless networks even when I'm right next to them. It'll register the neighbors nets, but not any of mine.

What's up with that??? I tried re-booting and that helped a bit. It saw and logged into the network I was sitting next to. Then it disappeared.

TIA
Zenith
First I have heard of this one... the 4.4.3/4.4.4 WiFi drivers are a significant improvement for most people over previous ones. If you install WiFi Analyzer does it see the networks? Have you tried long-pressing the networks in the WiFi setup and selecting "Forget network" then rescanning and setting them up again?

Yonatan Gez

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site

TIA
Zenith

I had the same problem, (moto g gpe), I didn't find a solution on my smartphone, so I change my WiFi setting from WPA to wep, problem fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800