Low volume for many notification sounds

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Stock N4 I have always had low volume for most of the notification sounds so I am limited as to what I can use for different apps.
How can I increase the volume level without having to root ?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Stock N4 I have always had low volume for most of the notification sounds so I am limited as to what I can use for different apps.
How can I increase the volume level without having to root ?
Find louder sounds, or use something like Audacity to increase the volume of the existing sounds (copy them to PC, increase volume and rename, then copy back to device).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using Tapatalk

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Find louder sounds, or use something like Audacity to increase the volume of the existing sounds (copy them to PC, increase volume and rename, then copy back to device).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using Tapatalk

I connected the phone to the PC and looked in every folder, including Ringtones and the only Ringtones I find are two marked hangouts.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Posted via Android Central App

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I connected the phone to the PC and looked in every folder, including Ringtones and the only Ringtones I find are two marked hangouts.

What am I doing incorrectly?

You wont see them from the PC directly, you need to use an app like ES File Explorer and navigate to /system/media/audio directly and you will find the relevant folders & files... Without root access you can only read these files, so copy them to a folder in /sdcard so you can see them with your PC.

Double Tap

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
You wont see them from the PC directly, you need to use an app like ES File Explorer and navigate to /system/media/audio directly and you will find the relevant folders & files... Without root access you can only read these files, so copy them to a folder in /sdcard so you can see them with your PC.

Thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995