Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default where are my video clips and photos

I have replaced my phone to same kind nexus4 (I have lost the old one).
    When I got the new one and set up the connection to google count I could see all my old clips and photos.
    One day they are all gone!
    Where are they?

Thanks,
    Yaron
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Photos app or the Gallery app? First, make sure these apps are syncing with your Google+ albums. Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and make sure Google Photos and Google+ Photos are checked (they're two separate things--the first one is for Gallery, the second one is for Photos). If they were unchecked to begin with, checking them should allow them to sync.

If they're already checked, then go to the Photos app, swipe in from the left, and tap Albums. That should show you all of your albums on Google+ Photos in the cloud.

Default Re: where are my video clips and photos

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Photos app or the Gallery app? First, make sure these apps are syncing with your Google+ albums. Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and make sure Google Photos and Google+ Photos are checked (they're two separate things--the first one is for Gallery, the second one is for Photos). If they were unchecked to begin with, checking them should allow them to sync.

If they're already checked, then go to the Photos app, swipe in from the left, and tap Albums. That should show you all of your albums on Google+ Photos in the cloud.