Force Gpu Rendering enabled jelly bean help?
will enabling force gpu rendering in android 4.1+ help my device to perform smoother? or do "project butter" already use the gpu for all rendering? whats the pros & cons of having this setting enabled/disabled?
- 07-18-2014, 11:40 AM #2
Re: Force Gpu Rendering enabled jelly bean help?
no my device is on android 4.1.2 & im not using a third party launcher.its fairly smooth/fluid but I don't think its a constant 60 fps while scrolling through ui apps etc at times.some say if you enable force gpu rendering in developer settings that it will mess up project butter jellybean?is it true?
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2014, 02:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:05 AM
- By Hugo Solomon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:23 AM