Screen of my nexus 4 is unresponsive!

rohit goel

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
My nexus 4 is swarmed with issues lately earlier this week i got my lock button replaced at lg customer care after couple of days of replacement my volume key stopped responding then after it horizontal section of screen is not responding to touches all these problems are taking toll on me , and customer services at lg keep on procrastinating about repair services plus i am afraid of getting repaired it any more my warranty is about to end as well i am not sure what i should do , should i dump this phone and go with some other phone obviously not of lg this time not at all satisfied with them ?
They agreed to change my screen but they are not ready to take any responsibility if anything occurs after it my warranty period will end in 1 week what after it ? change in lock key messed my phone up am pretty sure if they change screen my phone will be dead within a week
kindly suggest me how to proceed
thank you very much

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think if it were me, I would still keep after LG, but also be looking at alternatives, as in shopping for a new phone.

rohit goel

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
they dont seem to be caring much of my phone being in warranty , i think i should take it long and get some people fired or something or directly go to consumer court may be for all the inconvenience they are creating for me in the name of so called good service they are providing