Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Nexus 4 notifications not working at all.

Dear all,

My phone did stop receiving/sending me notifications from any app! I noticed that only after disabling and enabling the wifi, notifications will poor in all at once from hours before..., but after i lock the screen again (i don`t know if this is the cause or something else) nothing is coming anymore only once in a while but very rare.

I tried reinstalling some of the apps like facebook, insta, whatsapp but it still does the same.

I also restarted the router several times and it`s the same, did not help.

I have to mention that i just restored my factory setting about two weeks ago because of more reasons but one of them was that my phone did not want to connect automatically to already saved and know wifi networks. The factory restore did solve this but in the last three days....this other issue popped up.

Please help me with some info on this.

ROM
    Stock Jellybean, CM9

Default Re: Nexus 4 notifications not working at all.

Does this issue happen only when you are on WiFi or does the notification issue happen even when you are on a cellular data connection?

Posted via the Android Central App