- 108 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My wife last week started having major problems with her recently purchased nexus 5. Google support took her through trouble shooting for hours on end over several days going to factory resets and further with no solution until they said they would have to refer it to specialist teams who would contact her for further help or decision about a new phone. That was 3 days ago and she still is without a working phone and despite phone calls and emails she still can't contact the specialist team. Its obvious the phone needs to be replaced. Presumably google hasn't got enough specialist staff employed to handle things. Any suggestions how to contact someone higher up to sort out this mess?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-12-2014, 03:10 PM #2
Re: google support
Did you buy it through Google Play? If you go onto the purchase page for the N5 and click the help button there's instructions on returning defective devices (apologies if this is where you already went, just wanted to point you in a direction).
- 08-12-2014, 03:43 PM #3
- By btburger in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-27-2016, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2015, 07:27 AM
- By coxmg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:15 PM
- By EndOfLevelBoss in forum LG G WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:43 PM